We are open Monday, Wednesday: 7:00am – 7:00pm and Tues, Thurs, Friday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
What can you expect to be different with your appointments?
1. We ask that you fill out and submit electronically our new electronic office forms before the date of your appointment. If you have not received the forms, email us at email@example.com. We need these before the date of our appointment.
2. When you arrive in our parking lot, text or call us at 421-2330 to check-in. We will generally have you wait for your appointments in the car. If you must be dropped off, let us know ahead of time so we can plan accordingly. We will text or call you when we are ready for you to enter the building.
3. We ask patients to come alone unless they require assistance or the patient is a child.
4. A mask or face covering for your mouth and nose are required to be worn per CDC recommendations or you will be asked to reschedule. Please try to provide your own mask.
5. Your temperature will be taken and logged upon entering and COVID intake questions will be asked. If you don’t feel well or are feverish please notify us to reschedule your appointment.
6. If you are wanting to schedule an appointment, please email us at the above email address and a member of our staff will contact you next week. |
7. You may always browse the frames available in our office on our website.
8. We still welcome patients to come to our office for frame adjustments and repairs. We will follow the same entrance requirements of those with appointments. It would be helpful if you would call and schedule an appointment with our optical for an adjustment or repair.
Thank you for your patience and we look forward to caring for you and your family.
Dr. Gilmore, Newland and Staff.